Notice - Spring Concert
We have taken the difficult decision to postpone our Spring Concert in the light of current concerns
over Coronavirus. We hope to reschedule very soon, and your tickets will of course still be valid for
the new date. However if you would prefer to get a refund now please follow the instructions on the
ticketsource website, or speak to whoever sold you the tickets. Thank you for your understanding.
Registered Charity No. 1096318
Photos © Rojer Weightman (Stoke Poges Photographic Club)